COVID – 19 PROCEDURES
Procedures in place at Richfields to minimise risk during the current coronavirus / Covid-19 pandemic.
During these unnerving and uncertain times, we are closely following advice and updates in relation to the Covid – 19 outbreak.
We are taking extra measures to prevent the spread of the virus, and thank you for your patience, understanding and co-operation.
Whilst we always adhere to the strictest hygiene standards, we have taken the following measures to protect our customers and staff:
- Regularly disinfecting all contact points (door handles & locks, light switches etc) with professional chemicals that meet BS EN 1276 standards. These chemicals provide effective protection against micro-organisms including flu viruses.
- Cutlery and Napkins have been removed from tables and are now stored, cleaned & disinfected away from the public restaurant area.
- All tables and chairs are disinfected after each customer.
- Communal condiments are cleaned regularly.
- Staff are well informed in regards to the correct handwash & hygiene procedures.
- All staff have been trained in the correct sanitising & disinfection procedures.
We would appreciate if our customers to work with us to minimise risks by kindly:
- Washing your hands according to healthcare professional advice, for 20 seconds with anti-bacterial soap.
- Please avoid visiting us for now if you or any of your family feel unwell.
- Please cough and sneeze respectfully (!)
- Dispose of all tissues and napkins yourself in bins provided.
- Please be respectful of requests from staff.
Please give us a call on 01189 391144 to order for collection or to pre-order. This will greatly reduce any wait time & unnecessary social contact.
Until further government advice we will remain open, and will keep our customers informed of all developments.
We all need to work together during these difficult times. Look after yourselves and stay safe.
Please where possible continue to support your local independents, as these are very challenging times for us all.